CAS CAST-X 4000 Circulation Heaters
Single or dual tube circulation heater provides up to 60 kW of power and includes hazloc-safe design for oil & gas processes
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Fluid path constructed independent from heater sheath to prevent fluid contamination and ensure safety
- Dual tubes can be run in series or parallel
- Robust cast-in aluminum construction for longer heater life
- Non-welded construction minimizes potential leakage
- Power from 12.5 kW to 60 kW
- Process temperatures to 662°F (350°C) depending upon enclosure
- Max Pressure: 2450 psi (169 bar)
- Integrated thermostat and enclosure
- Self-draining construction reduces material degradation caused by trapped material
- NEMA 1 or NEMA 7/ATEX housing options
- K or J Type thermocouples standard, RTD available
- Long-lifespan, low-maintenance design
The CAS CAST-X 4000 circulation heater delivers high flow volume and electrical power in a compact unit. The CAST-X 4000 is available in single or double tube versions for maximum flexibility and efficiency. The media being heated never comes into direct contact with the heating elements reducing the risk of fluid contamination.
The compact size of the CAST-X 4000 is made possible by cast-in construction. By design, the heater elements are completely embedded in the aluminum. This heats the aluminum mass, creating a thermal flywheel which efficiently transfers heat to the heavy wall 316L stainless steel tubing which is also cast-in. The resulting product delivers maximum power and capacity in a small footprint.
Since the material being heated in the tubing never comes into direct contact with the heating elements, the CAST-X 4000 is ideal for indirect heating applications where contamination and fluid cleanliness are important.
The CAS design outlasts, and out performs a typical immersion heater. The Cast-X 4000 delivers superior performance and long life. With very low maintenance, downtime is minimal and overall cost of ownership is low
- Cast Aluminum Solutions Heaters Brochure PDF (1.1 MB)
- CAS CAST-X Circulation Heaters Summary Sheet PDF (1008 KB)