Flowline EchoWave Radar Level Transmitters
LG10 & LG11 guided wave radar, liquid level transmitters with 4-20mA output in choice of rod, coaxial or cable probe type
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Provides continuous level measurement
- LG10: 9.8ft measuring range (rod or coaxial probe)
- LG11: 18ft measuring range (cable probe)
- Configured via WebCal software (USB Fob required)
- Configure multiple transmitters with 1 Fob
- 4in (10cm) dead band for utilization of the entire tank
- Disturbance scanning maps false echo signal returns
- Fail-safe diagnostics with selectable signal outputs
- Rugged NEMA 4 aluminum enclosure
- CSA / NRTL certification
- CE, CRN, & RoHS compliance
The Flowline EchoWave radar level transmitters use guided wave radar which is unaffected by vapor, vacuum, foam, condensation, high temperature or pressure so it is great for non-turbulent environments with those conditions. The sensor is intended for bulk storage, day tank, skid or machine, IBC or drum, process tank or sump waste applications.
Select the rod or cable probe for use with clean, dirty, coating or crystallizing liquids in above grade metal or below grade tanks of any material. Select the coaxial probe for use with clean, non-coating or crystallizing liquids in above or below grade tanks of any material.