Honeywell Searchline Excel Gas Detector
Infrared open path flammable gas detector, less than 3 second response time, 0 to 5 LEL range, 100% solar immune
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Range: 0 to 5 LEL.m
- Available gases include: Methane, Ethane, Propane, Butane, Pentane, Ethylene, Propylene, Butadiene
- Response time: T90 less than 3 seconds
- Double band pass filters
- 100% solar Immune
- Operating temp: -40 to 150°F (-40 to 65°C)
- 316 stainless steel
- Low power consumption
The Honeywell Searchline Excel Gas Detector has a fundamental that has remained the same since its original launch and it continues to lead the field. The Searchline Excel is totally immune to interference from sunlight or any other sources of radiation such as flare stacks, arc welding or lightning. The Searchline Excel detects Methane, Ethane, Propane, Butane, Pentane, Ethylene, Propylene and Butadiene.
The Searchline Excel employs a patented double band pass filter that fully compensates for all types of fog and/or rain, thereby allowing it to continue to operate accurately and reliably in all climatic conditions.
Applications for Searchline Excel include:
- Offshore platforms & vessels (FPSO's)
- Downstream chemical processing plants
- Gas transport and pipelines
- Large storage areas & buildings
- Perimeter detection
These additional components are required for the operation of your product. We strongly advise you to purchase these components unless you already own them or own a suitable alternative.
Please consider these optional accessories.