GF Signet 9900 Rear Enclosure Kits
Rear enclosure kits allow the GF Signet 9900 Transmitter to be mounted just about anywhere
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Compatible with all existing 9900-1P Transmitters
- NEMA TYPE 4X/IP66 rated for indoor or outdoor installations
- Spacious for any 9900 Transmitter accessory module
- Hinged cover design for easy to access wiring
- Hinged cover suitable for wall mount or pipe mount installations
- Use inside a panel for waterproof protection
- Drill holes on any side for flexible wiring orientation
This product is an accessory for the following products:
The GF Signet 9900 Rear Enclosure Kit allows the 9900 Transmitter to be mounted just about anywhere. The design features make it suitable for installations onto walls, pipes, struts or inside panels. There are two kits available, Rear Enclosure with Hinged cover or with Flat cover. Kits can be installed on any generation of the 3-9900-1P Panel Mount Transmitter. They can also be used with the 3-9900-1BC Batch Controller System.
The hinged cover version is suitable for wall or pipe mount installations. The kit is equipped with necessary wall mounting hardware. Plastic tie wraps or metal hose clamps (customer supplied) can be used for pipe mount installations. Two slots are available up to 12.7 mm (0.5 in.) wide. The hinged cover design allows for easy access to the back of the 9900 Transmitter for wiring and module installation. The user can install the hinged door to swing down, up or side-to-side. The flat cover kit is designed to fit inside a panel for waterproof protection.
Both options have sufficient space for all 9900 Transmitter modules. Enclosures have hole markers on all sides, so users can drill holes and position the wires on the top, bottom or sides.