Flowline DataKeep 300500 XP Level Indicator
Explosion-proof, loop-powered level indicator for wall mounting in hazardous environments
Need Help? Call a Flow Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Dual, 3/4inch NPT conduit entrance
- 4-20mA transmitter input & Hi or Lo alarm indication
- 32-point, square root or exponential linearization
- LCD display with choice of 5 engineering units
- Inches, feet, meters, gallons, or liters of liquid
- Non-volatile memory with security password
- SafeTouch through-glass button programming
- Aluminum NEMA 4X, 7 & 9 (IP68) enclosure
- FM, ATEX, IECEx, & CSA approvals
- CE Compliant
The Flowline DataKeep 300500 XP level indicator is a 4-20mA continuous level transmitter for use in classified, explosion-proof applications. It is easy to configure and scale using SafeTouch through-glass button programming. It has an easy to read LCD two line display with 5 digits upper (0.001 to 99,999) and 7 characters lower (inches, feet, meters, gallons, or liters).
It is made for use with the explosion-proof EchoSafe ultrasonic level transmitter which is suited for corrosive, ultrapure, sticky or dirty liquids, and is widely selected for bulk storage, day tank, lift station and process tank level applications located in a classified area.