Testo 510i Manometer
Smart probe that measures differential pressure and transmits data via Bluetooth to an App on your smart device
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Measures manifold pressure & pressure drop across filters & coils
- Measurement menu in App includes pressure drop alarms
- Magnetic back holds instrument for hands-free operation
- -60 to 60inWC measuring range
- 0.004inWC resolution
- ±(0.01inWC + 1.5% of m.v.) accuracy for 0.4 to 60inWC
- ±0.02inWC for 0 to 0.4inWC
- User selectable measuring units
- Requires mobile device with Bluetooth 4.0
- 2 year warranty
What's in the Box
- Hose set with adapter
- 3 AAA batteries
- Calibration cert
The Testo 510i is a wireless differential pressure probe used for accurate low-pressure measurements. It is great for measuring pressure in manifolds, static pressure, and pressure drops in buildings or ventilation systems.
Users can read the measurements using the Testo Smart Probes App installed on their Android (4.3 or newer) or Apple (iOS 8.3 or newer) smart device. It can be used for determining air velocity and volume flow when used with Pitot tubes (not included). Select from thirteen measuring unit options: mbar, hPa, Pa, mmHg, inHg, inWC, psi, mmWC, m/s, fpm, m3/h, cfm, and l/s.
The Testo Smart Probes App is a powerful and easy-to-use tool. It allows you to remotely read measurements from up to six Testo smart probes and easily document/report the results. All measurement data is displayed as instrument readings, tables, or graphs. The measurements can be quickly saved as PDF or Excel files. The App creates custom reports which can be saved and/or shared by email.