AEMC 1510 Air Quality Data Logger
Monitors indoor CO2, temperature & humidity levels & stores up to one million readings which can be viewed on Android mobile device
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Simultaneously monitors and displays CO2, Temperature and Humidity
- CO2: 0 to 5000 ppm with accuracy of ±50ppm ±3% of measured value
- Temperature: 14 to 140˚F with accuracy of ±0.9˚F
- Humidity: 5 to 95% RH with accuracy of ±2% RH
- Stores up to 1 million measurements
- Recording intervals programmable from 1 minute to 2 hours
- Case design facilitates both wall mount and stand-alone use
- Complies with the latest air quality standards
- Display can be turned off to conserve battery power
- Quick and simple data download via USB cable or wireless Bluetooth
- USB and Bluetooth communication capabilities for downloading recorded data to a computer Supplied with AQR (Air Quality Report) software for data processing and report generation
- The display blinks with red backlighting when any measured parameter exceeds the user-selected threshold
- Connect Android mobile device by downloading a free app
What's in the Box
- Hard carrying case
- USB-to-wall plug adapter
- 6-foot USB cable
- 2 AA batteries
- AQR software on CD and USB stick
- Quick start user guide
The AEMC 1510 air quality data logger monitors indoor CO2, temperature and humidity levels and stores up to one million readings which can also be viewed on Android mobile device. Indoor air quality is a significant public health concern and impacts physical comfort and mental performance. CO2 level also serves as a good indicator of the efficiency of the building's air ventilation and circulation system. The 1510 is designed to monitor and record values to ensure the building is in compliance with the latest air quality standards.
The 1510 simultaneously displays CO2 from 0 to 5000 ppm with an accuracy of ±50ppm ±3% of measured value; temperature from 14 to 140˚F with an accuracy of ±0.9˚F; and humidity from 5 to 95% RH with an accuracy of ±2% RH. The display blinks with red backlighting when any measured parameter exceeds the user-selected threshold.
The AEMC 1510 has both USB and Bluetooth communication capabilities for downloading recorded data to a computer supplied with AQR (Air Quality Report) software for data processing and report generation. Users can also access the 1510 from an Android mobile device by downloading a free app from the Google Play Store. The app enables you to connect to the instrument, view measurement data (in tabular or graphical format), start and stop a recording session, download recorded data, configure the instrument, and perform other tasks.
Carrying cases, spare cases
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications: