APG PG10 Pressure Gauge
Full featured digital gauge with a large display, 270° radial bar graph and data logging
Need Help? Call a Calibration Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Available ranges from vacuum up to 10,000 psi
- Accurate to ±0.25% of full scale, up to ±0.1% available in select ranges
- Stability: <±1% FS
- Life: 10 million cycles minimum
- User selectable units of measure (psi, kPa, mmHg, cmHg, mbar, bar, inH2O, ftH2O, kg/cm2, lbf)
- Tare, Peak Hold, Max/Min, and data-logging functions standard
- Large, full 5-digit display with 0.68 in. characters
- Outputs: 4-20 mA, 0-2 VDC, 0-5 VDC, SPDT relays, Normally Open (NO) relays
- Environmentally sealed housing rated IP65
The APG PG10 pressure gauge is a full featured digital gauge with a large display, a 270° radial bar graph and data logging. The PG10 gives you true at-a-glance readability with its 5-digit display and 0.68 inch characters. The PG10 is also feature rich making a truly versatile gauge for a wide variety of applications.
The PG10 features standard functions such as tare, peak hold, max-min, and selectable units of measure. In addition, you get data-logging, and optional solid-state or SPDT mechanical relays. Unlike cheap dial gauges, digital pressure gauges eliminate the guesswork with high accuracy and resolution for exact measurements you can trust. The PG10 also include long battery life.
This product can be used in the following applications: