APG PT-400 Pressure Transducer
Highly accurate, Intrinsically Safe pressure sensor with ranges to 10,000 psi is designed to handle the toughest applications
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Available ranges from VAC to 10,000 psi
- ≤0.25% of span (BFSL) accuracy w/linearity & hysteresis
- Overpressure of 2x full scale
- Burst pressure of 3x FS or limit of process connection
- 4 to 20mA, 0 to 5VDC, 0 to 10VDC, or RS485 output
- Temperature compensated from 0 to 130˚F
- Protected against reverse polarity
- CSA Intrinsically Safe
- ATEX & IECEx (4-20mA only)
The APG PT-400 offers high accuracy and reliability over a wide range of pressures. The small size, integrated electronics, wide operating temperature range, Intrinsically Safe approvals, and durability, make the PT-400 the perfect instrument for static and dynamic pressure measurements with an amplified output signal. It's built for harsh environments, high vibration, high-pressure spikes, and even extended temperature compensation.
The PT-400 is certified compliant with Class 1, Zone 0 requirements in North America, ATEX in Europe, and IECEx for just about anywhere else. So it's ideal for markets like the Oil & Gas or Water & Wastewater industries that deal with flammable gases.
A Modbus RTU output on the PT-400 pressure transmitter is compatible with any Modbus PLC or controller.
- APG PT-400 Pressure Transducer Manual PDF (1.9 MB)
- APG PT-400 Pressure Transducer Installation Guide PDF (1.1 MB)
- APG PT-400 Pressure Transducer CSA Certificate of Conformity PDF (101 KB)
- APG PT-400 Pressure Transducer ATEX Certificate of Conformity PDF (820 KB)
- APG PT-400 Pressure Transducer IECEx Certificate of Conformity PDF (61 KB)
This product can be used in the following applications: