Ashcroft Type 1339 Duplex Pressure Gauge
Pressure measurements of two independent points, 4.5in dial size & cast aluminum black epoxy coated case material
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Two independent systems and movements
- ±2-1-2% full scale accuracy
- 30 to 1,000 psi pressure ranges
- 4.5in dial size
- Bronze bourbon tube & brass sockets
- Non-adjustable red & black pointers
- Cast aluminum case coated with black epoxy
The Ashcroft Type 1339 duplex pressure gauge is used for pressure measurement of two independent points. An easy solution for users seeking to reduce system complexity and cost, this model provides high reliability and performance. An ideal product for satisfying critical installation requirements.
The Ashcroft Type 1339 duplex pressure gauge uses two independent systems and movements. The 1339 features an accuracy of ±2-1-2% full scale and pressure ranges from 30 to 1,000 psi. The 4.5 inch dial uses two non-adjustable red and black pointers as indicators. The case is built with cast aluminum and coated with black epoxy.