Testo 420 Flow Hood Kit
App integration via Bluetooth, flow straightener for more precise measurement at turbulent outlets
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- 24" x 24" (610 x 610 mm) hood
- Volume flow range: 40 to 4000 m³/h
- Temperature range: -4 to 158°F (-20 to 70°C)
- Humidity measuring range: 0 to 100 %RH
- Differential pressure range: -120 to 120 Pa
- Absolute pressure range: 700 to 1100 hPa
- 3.5" removable display
- Operating temp: 23 to 140°F (-5 to 60°C)
The Testo 420 Flow Hood is a light, precise and convenient solution for regulating volume flows at supplies and returns. At turbulent outlets in particular, the flow straightener significantly improves measurement accuracy, saving you time and headaches for these difficult situations. Handling is especially easy with the low weight of less than 6.2 lbs. and ergonomic handles.
The display can be tilted for more comfortable readout. In addition, Bluetooth will allow for connection to mobile devices, which can be used as a second display or remote control. This makes the use of a tripod (optional) for high ceilings especially easy. Furthermore, users can utilize the App to finalize and send measurement reports while still on site.