Ashcroft ST-2A Digital Indicator
Benchtop or panel mounting calibrator that measures pressure, temperature, voltage & current with the use of AQS modules
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- AQS modules required for measuring pressure & temp
- They are interchangeable
- Order separately
- 12 standard user selectable units & 1 custom value
- PSI, inH2O, inHg, ftSW, BAR, mBAR, kPa, MPa, mmHg, cmH2O, mmH2O, kg/cm2
- Custom value programmed by user
- 110VAC/60Hz A/C adapter
- RS232 two-way communications
- ±0.002% of span max resolution
- NIST traceable certification
The Ashcroft ST-2A digital indicator contains a wide variety of application-specific firmware as well as the ability to measure both current and voltage inputs with common RTDs and thermocouples. Interchangeable pressure and temperature modules and multiple engineering unit options provide a high level of measurement flexibility. In addition, this unit has the ability to interface the system with a computer, data acquisition system, or dumb terminal via the standard RS232 interface.
These additional components are required for the operation of your product. We strongly advise you to purchase these components unless you already own them or own a suitable alternative.
Please consider these optional accessories.