Ashcroft ATE-2 Handheld Calibrator
Digital calibrator designed to measure pressure, temperature, voltage, or current simultaneously; hazardous location version available
Need Help? Call a Calibration Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- AM2 modules required for measuring pressure & temp
- They are interchangeable & ordered separately
- 12 standard user selectable units & 1 custom value
- PSI, inH2O, inHg, ftSW, BAR, mBAR, kPa, MPa, mmHg, cmH2O, mmH2O, kg/cm2
- Custom value programmed by user
- Onboard 24VDC loop power (not with IS version)
- Data logging for up to 15,700 records
- Back lit display with 180° flip feature
- IP65 / NEMA 4X enclosure
- Meets CE and RoHS standards
- Optional intrinsically safe approvals for hazardous areas
- FM, ATEX, CSA
What's in the Box
- Test leads
- AC adapter
- USB cable
The Ashcroft ATE-2 handheld calibrator can display up to two modules and one electrical measurement simultaneously, along with logging data to internal memory or communicating directly to a PC via USB connection.
The ATE-2 works with a wide selection of pressure modules, covering ranges from 0.25 inches of water through 10,000 psi. The base unit design allows the user to operate one or two modules. Modules are interchangeable, and can be changed without the need of tools, minimizing downtime.
These additional components are required for the operation of your product. We strongly advise you to purchase these components unless you already own them or own a suitable alternative.
Please consider these optional accessories.