Dwyer AT2605 Series Magnehelic Indicating Pressure Transmitters
Provides both visual monitoring and electronic control of very low differential pressure in a flameproof ATEX enclosure
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Flameproof ATEX Approved enclosure
- For use with air and compatible, non-combustible gases
- Pressure ranges to 50 inH2O or 1.5 kPa
- Electrical: up to ±0.5% of FS
- Mechanical: up to ±2% of FS
- 4" diameter dial face
- Temperature limits: 20 to 120°F
- Stability: ±1% F.S./yr.
- Thermal Effect: ±0.025% F.S./°F (0.045% F.S./°C)
- 1/8" female NPT process connection
- 4 to 20 mA output
- 10-35 VDC (2-wire) power supply
- Two 1/2" FNPT electrical connections (cable gland not included)
- Enclosure Rating: IP66 (IP65 with overpressure relief valve option)
- Agency Approvals: CE 1370 II2 GD Ex d IIC Gb T6; -60°C ≤ Ta ≤ +60°C Ex tb IIIC Db T 85°C
- Screw terminal block electrical connections
The Dwyer AT2605 indicating pressure transmitter essentially combines an analog pressure gauge and a pressure transmitter in a flameproof ATEX approved enclosure. This unique, dual design allow both visual monitoring and electronic control of very low differential pressure. The Series 605 is ideal for control applications in building HVAC systems where local indication is desired during routine maintenance checks or necessary when trouble shooting the system.
The Dwyer AT2605 series is available in ranges up to 50 inH2O or 1.5 kPa. The instrument has a mechanical accuracy of up to ±2% of FS while the transmitter is accurate to ±0.5% of FS. The easily read 4-inch dial gage is complimented by the two-wire, 4-20 mA control signal utilizing the time-proven Dwyer Magnehelic® gauge mechanical design and Series 600 transmitter technology. The two-wire design with terminal strip on the rear simplifies connection in any 4-20 mA control loop powered by a 10-35 VDC supply.
This product can be used in the following applications: