Dwyer AT2200 Series Magnehelic Pressure Gauges
Accurate, low pressure gauge with a flameproof ATEX-approved enclosure
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- ATEX Approved
- For use with air and compatible, non-combustible gases
- Die cast aluminum case and bezel, with acrylic cover
- Exterior finish is coated gray to withstand 168 hour salt spray corrosion test
- Pressure ranges to 30 psi (or equivalent)
- Accuracy up to ±2% of FS
- 4" diameter dial face
- Temperature limits: 20 to 140°F
- Enclosure Rating: IP66 (IP65 with overpressure relief valve option)
- Aluminum housing with textured epoxy coat RAL7038 finish
- 1/8" female NPT pressure connection
- Agency Approvals: CE 1370 II2 GD Ex d IIC Gb T6; -60°C ≤ Ta ≤ +60°C Ex tb IIIC Db T 85°C
The Dwyer AT2200 pressure gauge is an accurate, low pressure gauge housed in a flameproof, ATEX-approved aluminum enclosure. Using Dwyer's simple, frictionless Magnehelic® gauge movement, the AT2200 quickly indicates low air or non-corrosive gas pressures — either positive, negative (vacuum) or differential. The design resists shock, vibration and over-pressures. There is no manometer fluid to evaporate, freeze or cause toxic or leveling problems. It's inexpensive, too.
The Dwyer AT2200 is available in ranges up to 30 psi (or equivalent) and is accurate up to ±2% of FS. The gauge is available in a number of pressure units, including dual scale. Compound ranges are also available. A number of options can be added to tailor the AT2200 series gauge to your specifications.
The Dwyer AT2200 series pressure gauge has a 4-inch dial face. It can be either flush or surface mounted with standard hardware supplied. Although calibrated for vertical position, many ranges may be used at any angle by simply rezeroing. However, for maximum accuracy, they must be calibrated in the same position in which they are used.
Dwyer Magnehelic® gauges are the industry standard to measure fan and blower pressures, filter resistance, air velocity, furnace draft, pressure drop across orifice plates, liquid levels with bubbler systems and pressures in fluid amplifier or fluidic systems. It also checks gas-air ratio controls and automatic valves, and monitors blood and respiratory pressures in medical care equipment.
This product can be used in the following applications: