Dwyer 605 Series Magnehelic Indicating Pressure Transmitters
Provides for both visual monitoring and electronic control of very low differential pressure
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- For use with air and compatible, non-combustible gases
- Pressure ranges to 50 inH2O or 500 Pa
- Electrical: up to ±0.5% of FS
- Mechanical: up to ±2% of FS
- 4" diameter dial face
- Temperature limits: 20 to 120°F
- Stability: ±1% F.S./yr.
- Thermal Effect: ±0.025% F.S./°F (0.045% F.S./°C)
- 1/8" female NPT process connection
- 4 to 20 mA output
- 10-35 VDC (2-wire) power supply
- Screw terminal block electrical connections
- CE approved
The Dwyer 605 indicating pressure transmitter essentially combines an analog pressure gauge with a pressure transmitter allowing for both visual monitoring and electronic control of very low differential pressure. The Series 605 is ideal for control applications in building HVAC systems where local indication is desired during routine maintenance checks or necessary when trouble shooting the system.
The Dwyer 605 series is available in ranges up to 50 inH2O or 500 Pa. The instrument has a mechanical accuracy of up to ±2% of FS while the transmitter is accurate to ±0.5% of FS. The easily read 4-inch dial gauge is complimented by the two-wire, 4-20 mA control signal utilizing the time-proven Dwyer Magnehelic® gauge mechanical design and Series 600 transmitter technology. The two-wire design with terminal strip on the rear simplifies connection in any 4-20 mA control loop powered by a 10-35 VDC supply.
This product can be used in the following applications: