Rotronic HC2-LDP Low Dew Point Probe
Digital dew point & temperature probe, AirChip4000 technology, calculates a measurement from the average of 8,000 single points
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Reliable measurement of Trace Moisture
- Temp measuring range: -40 to 185°F (-40 to 85°C)
- Dewpoint measuring range: -94 to 185°F (-70 to 85°C)
- Accuracy: ±0.2 K
- Up to 100 (1500 psi) bar with LDP-MCS chamber
- HYGROMER LDP-1 sensor element
- Trace moisture monitoring at low limits
The Rotronic HC2-LDP Low Dew Point Probe comes with the latest AirChip4000 technology. Calculates a measurement from the average of 8,000 single points within a 2 second interval and, together with the HYGROMER® LDP-1 dew point sensor, delivers measurements of the highest quality.
The low dew point probe can be used in compressed air systems, refrigeration dryers and adsorption dryers. ROTRONIC offers the probe with ATEX certificate for environments with ATEX requirements. Please refer to to the ATEX data sheet for more detailed information.
Suitable measurement chambers with a defined air flow rate and a quick connector for optimum dew point measurement are available in POM and stainless steel. The base unit can be used for customization.