Keller ECO2 Digital Pressure Gauge
Compact and economical digital pressure gauge providing medium accuracy at high resolution and repeatability
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Piezoresistive pressure transducer
- Pressure ranges:
- -1 to 30 bar or equivalent, 60 bar overpressure
- 0 to 300 bar or equivalent, 400 bar overpressure
- Accuracy: ±0.5% FS
- Selectable pressure units: bar, mbar/hPa, kPa, MPa, PSI, kp/cm2
- IP65 rated enclosure
- Measures and displays pressure 2 times per second
- ZERO-function allows to set any pressure value as a zero reference
- Swivel fitting allows 360° rotation
- 7/16”-20 UNF pressure connection with G 1/4” male adapter
- 3 V (type CR 24300) battery provides up to 1000 hours of continuous operation
What's in the Box
- G 1/4” male adapter
- 3 V (type CR 24300) battery
The Keller ECO2 digital pressure gauge is a compact and economical digital gauge that provides medium accuracy at high resolution and repeatability. The piezoresistive pressure transducer as the heart of the instrument has gone through extensive pressure- and temperature tests.
The ECO2 is available in two pressure ranges: -1 to 30 bar or 0 to 300 bar, each with a standard accuracy of ±0.5% FS. Pressure can be displayed as bar, mbar/hPa, kPa, MPa, PSI, kp/cm2. The pressure is measured twice per second and displayed. The top of the two-line display indicates the actual pressure while the bottom display shows the maximum or minimum pressure since the last reset.
The ECO2 has two operating keys. The left key turns on the instrument and is used to select the functions and the pressure units. The right key executes the selected function or unit. The right key is also used to switch between the Max/Min value.
The Keller ECO2 has 7/16" UNF male thread and is delivered complete with an O-ring seal swivel fitting which allows ECO 2 to be rotated 360°. Only minimal torque is needed to seal up to 300 bar. A G 1/4" male adapter is included.
Carrying cases, spare cases
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications: