Extech FM300 Formaldehyde Monitor
Desktop CH2O or HCHO monitor that measures formaldehyde concentration, air temperature & humidity with user-settable alarm
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Designed with Electrochemical CH2O sensor
- Internal memory for manually storing up to 99 readings
- Min/Max CH2O value recall function
- 0 to 5.00ppm formaldehyde range
- 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C) temp range
- 10 to 90% RH humidity range
- 1 Year warranty
What's in the Box
- AC adapter
- Multiple plug types (US, EU, UK, AUS)
The Extech FM300 Formaldehyde Monitor is perfect for monitoring indoor air quality of areas affected by formaldehyde gas. It simultaneously displays formaldehyde concentration, air temperature, and relative humidity readings with date (Year, Month, Day) and time. The FM300 calculates statistical weighted averages of TWA (8-hour Time Weighted Average) and STEL (15-minute Short Term Exposure Limit).
Formaldehyde is used in the manufacture of many industrial and consumer goods. Emissions from some of these items can rise when moisture and heat increase. These emissions are a contributing factor to Sick Building Syndrome, which may lead to itchy eyes and throat, as well as headaches and dizziness.