Testo 184 T4 Temperature Data Logger
Cryogenic temperature logger designed for monitoring goods shipped with dry ice
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Range: -80 to 70 °C
- Accuracy: ±0.5 °C (-35 to 70 °C); ±0.8 °C (-80 to -35 °C)
- Stores up to 40,000 readings
- USB port for configuration and data download
- Clear alarm indication
- NFC communication to compatible devices allows for unaltered documentation to display immediately
- Easy configuration on any computer with pre-loaded files
- On-board electronic calibration certificate eliminates the hassles of maintaining traceability
- IP67 protection class
- GxP, ISO 9001:2008, FDA 21 CFR Part 11, EN 12830, and HACCP International Up to 90 days of operation
- Large easy to read display (T2 and T3 only)
- Up to 150 days of operation with large memory capable of 40,000 readings
- PDF Reports allow for quick access to non-corruptible documentation - without installed software
- NFC (Near Field Communication) allows for easy access of documentation with a compatible device
What's in the Box
- Adhesive installation pad
Testo 184 T4 temperature data logger is a convenient, easy-to-use logger designed with a very low temperature range for use monitoring goods shipped with dry ice. The 184 T4 has all configuration information, reports, and calibration certificates on-board making use of the logger simple.
The 184 T4 has a temperature range of -80 to 70°C with an accuracy of up to ±0.5°C. The unit stores up to 40,000 readings that can be downloaded onto a computer via the integral USB port. In order to obtain detailed information, it is sufficient to connect the logger to a PC – a PDF report is immediately generated with all relevant data.
Configuration of the Testo 184 T4 temperature logger is as simple as plugging into a USB port, and customizing the included PDF file. With clear indication of configurable alarm settings, including measurement frequency, temperature range, as well as start and end times, ensuring proper cold chain transportation has never been easier.