Testo 184 H1 Temperature and Humidity Data Logger
Temperature and humidity data logger with LCD display and USB port for configuration and data download
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Temperature: -20 to 70°C
- Humidity: 0 to 100%RH
- Temperature: ±0.5 °C (0 to 70 °C); ±0.8 °C (-20 to 0 °C)
- Humidity: ±1.8% RH + 3% of rdg. at +25 °C (5 to 80% RH); ±0.03% RH / K (0 to 60 °C)
- USB port for configuration and data download
- Long battery life up to 500 consecutive days of use with a large memory capable of storing 64,000 readings
- Replaceable battery for unlimited use
- PDF Reports allow for quick access to non-corruptible documentation - without installed software
- NFC (Near Field Communication) allows for easy access of documentation with a compatible device
- Easy configuration on any computer with pre-loaded files
- On-board electronic calibration certificate eliminates the hassles of maintaining traceability
- IP30 protection class
- GxP, ISO 9001:2008, FDA 21 CFR Part 11, EN 12830, and HACCP International compliant
What's in the Box
- Adhesive installation pad
The Testo 184 H1 humidity and temperature data logger is a convenient, easy-to-use logger for monitoring temperature and humidity levels during cold chain transportation or other applications. With configuration, reports, and calibration certificates on-board, the 184 makes transport monitoring and documentation of sensitive goods easy.
The 184 H1 accurately measures temperature from -20 to 70°C and humidity from 0 to 100% RH. Its large, easy-to-read LCD display shows readouts in real time. Its LED status lights alert when specified limits have been exceeded. The 184 H1 holds up to 64,000 readings that can be downloaded onto a computer via the integral USB port.
Configuration of the Testo 184 H1 logger is as simple as plugging into a USB port, and customizing the included PDF file. With clear indication of configurable alarm settings, including measurement frequency, temperature or humidity range, as well as start and end times, ensuring proper cold chain transportation has never been easier. For international shipping, different languages can be independently configured for recipient or shipper.