Jewell Instruments SMI Series Inclinometer
Low cost, high precision inclinometers with input ranges from ±3° to ±90°
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Input Ranges From ±3° to ±90°
- SMI-S: 0-5V DC output with 15 to 30 vdc single power input
- SMI-D: ±5V DC output with ±12 to ±18 vdc dual power input
- SMI-L: 4 to 20 mA output with 12 to 28 vdc single-ended power input
- Single axis measurement
- Extremely rugged
- Lower cost than traditional force-balanced inclinometers
- Greater precision than MEMS technologies
- Non-linearity as low as 0.02%
- IP65 rated enclosure
- RoHS Compliant
Jewell SMI series inclinometers are low cost, high precision instruments designed with higher accuracy than comparable MEMS devices. Housed in a rugged, IP65 rated enclosure, the SMI series is ideal for application in aerospace, robotics, industrial measurement and control, academic research, geotechnical monitoring, track monitoring and testing, and vehicle wheel alignment.
Jewell SMI series inclinometers offer single axis measurement of ranges from ±3° to ±90° with non-linearity of up to 0.02%. The SMI series is available in three configurations: a 0-5V DC output unit with 15 to 30V DC single power input; a ±5V DC output unit with ±12 to ±18V DC dual power input; and a 4 to 20 mA output unit with 12 to 28V DC single-ended power input. Each model is available with pin terminals or a connector.