MRU AMPRO 2000 Combustion & Emission Analyzer
Simultaneous measurement of up to 7 gas components: O2, CO, CO2, NO, NO2, SO2, & H2S
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- 0 to 21% O2 with 4+ years sensor life
- 1 to 4000ppm CO (overload 10,000ppm)
- Optional 40,000ppm (100,000ppm) accessory
- Up to 40% CO2 calculation
- NO and NO2 measurements with appropriate kit
- 0 to 1000ppm NO (5000ppm overload)
- 0 to 200ppm NO2 (1000ppm overload)
- Gas temperature measurement up to 2,012°F
- Condensate separator with PTFE (Teflon) coated filter
- Air purging pump for CO-sensor protection
- Data storage up to 16,000 measurements
- 3.5 inch color backlit TFT display
- IR, USB, SD card & Bluetooth outputs
What's in the Box
- High capacity lithium-ion battery
- 100 to 240V battery charger
- USB cable
- 4GB SD card
The MRU AMPRO 2000 combustion and emission analyzer is powerful handheld gas analyzer, capable of oxygen, carbon monoxide, nitric oxide, nitrogen dioxide, sulfur dioxide, carbon dioxide, and hydrocarbon readings with the appropriate sensors. It can also measure combustion air temperature, stack gas temperature, stack draft, differential pressure, and differential temperature. It also calculates CO/CO2 ratio, dew point, excess air and air ratio, combustion efficiency, and heat losses.
Readings can be stored to internal memory or SD card, transferred via USB to PC, transferred via Bluetooth to the MRU4U app (available for iOS or Android) to your smartphone or tablet, or printed out on-site with the optional IR printer.
Please consider these optional accessories.