Greyline Instruments PSE4 Ultrasonic Sensor
Clamp-on Doppler sensor for ultrasonic flow measurements
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- For pipe diameters from 0.5" to 180"
- Operating Temperature: -40° to 250°F (-40° to 120°C)
- Operating Frequency: 640 Khz
- Stainless steel housing with epoxy face
- 12 ft. shielded pair coaxial cable with connecting plug
This product is an accessory for the following products:
The Greyline Instruments PSE4 is a non-intrusive, single-head ultrasonic sensor for measuring flow in any pipe material that conducts ultrasound including PVC, carbon steel, stainless steel, cast iron, fiberglass, and lined pipes. The clamp-on sensor is designed to fit on the outside of any pipe diameter 1/2" or larger.