Greyline Instruments TTFM 1.0 Ultrasonic Flow Meter
Transit time non-contact flow meter for use with clean, non-aerated liquids like water, chemicals, and oils in full pipes
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Works on metal and plastic pipes
- Flow velocity of ±0.07 to 39ft/sec typical
- 2 to 48 inch pipe diameter
- ±1% of reading or 0.1ft/sec accuracy
- ±0.25% repeatability & linearity
- NEMA4X (IP 66) polycarbonate case
- Water & dust tight with clear, shatterproof cover
- Large backlit flow rate display and totalizer
- Isolated 4-20mA/0-5V output
- Built-in 5-Key calibrator
- 2 programmable control relays
- Optional 2 million point data logger
What's in the Box
- (2) SE16B clamp-on ultrasonic transducers
- (2) coaxial cables with BNC connectors
- SS transducer brackets
- Mounting clamps
- Alignment bar
- Silicone coupling compound kit
- Installation and operation manual
- NIST certificate
The Greyline Instruments TTFM 1.0 ultrasonic flow meter is a simple, non-contact, transit time flow meter for use with clean, non-aerated liquids like water, chemicals, and oils in full pipes. Since the ultrasonic transducers mount on the outside of pipes, the TTFM 1.0 has no obstruction to flow and no pressure drop.
The Greyline TTFM 1.0 works on a wide range of pipe materials including carbon steel, stainless steel, ductile iron, cast iron, PVC, PVDF, fiberglass, copper, brass, aluminum and pipes with bonded liners including epoxy, rubber and Teflon. The non-intrusive, clamp-on ultrasonic sensor fits any pipe with an inside diameter from 2 to 48 inches. Installation is easy and doesn't require the system be shut down. No contact is made with the moving fluid and no pipe cutting or drilling is required. There is no fouling or scale build-up on the sensor.
The TTFM 1.0 transit time flow meter includes an isolated 4-20mA to transmit flow to remote displays, recorders or controllers. The two programmable relays (upgradeable to six) can be used for flow control, flow alarms or flow proportionate pulse. Calibration is easy with the built-in 5-key calibrator. Display and totalize flow in your choice of engineering units (gallons, liters etc.). The standard sensor is rated non-incendive for Class I, Division 2 hazardous locations and the TTFM 1.0 can be equipped with optional Intrinsic Safety Barriers for sensor installation in Class I, Division I hazardous locations. A built-in 2 million point Data Logger with USB output to Flash Drives is also available.
Application Notes and White Papers
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications: