MadgeTech PRTemp140 Data Logger
Pressure and high temperature data logger created specifically for use in autoclave validation, mapping studies and pressurized processes
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Simple setup and installation
- Strain gauge pressure sensor
- Measures pressures from 0 to 5 bar at ±0.03 bar accuracy
- RTD temperature sensor
- Measures temperatures from -20 to 140°C at ±0.1°C
- Submersible (IP68)
- User replaceable 3.6V high-temperature lithium battery lasts 2 years
- Rugged stainless steel body
- Programmable start time
- Stores up to 32,700 time and date stamped readings
- Reading rate from 1 per second to 1 every 24 hours
- CE Compliant
- Software Battery Life Indicator
- 1/8 inch NPT Pressure Port
- Minimal Long-Term Maintenance
- Compatible with 1/8-inch NPT Adaptors and Fittings
What's in the Box
- NIST traceable calibration certificate
The MadgeTech PRTemp140 is a pressure and high temperature data logger all in one, created specifically for use in autoclave validation, mapping studies and pressurized processes. Featuring the familiar body style of the 140 series of data loggers and made of rugged stainless steel, this dual purpose device is less than 2.5 inches in length, allowing it to fit discretely inside small spaces.
The PRTemp140 data logger downloads temperature and pressure data simultaneously and displays the combined results in a single graph, simplifying data collection and analysis and eliminating unnecessary steps for the user.
This data logger is able to measure and record temperatures from -20 °C to 140 °C, and pressure from 0 bar to 5 bar, accommodating a wide range of applications even in the harshest conditions.
The memory capacity on the MadgeTech PRTemp140 stores up to 32,700 time and date stamped readings and will retain data even if the battery becomes discharged.
The PRTemp140 utilizes the latest MadgeTech data logger software, making the entire process from starting the device to analyzing data, efficient and easy for the user. Downloaded data can be viewed in various formats including graphic and tabular and can also be exported to Excel® for further analysis and calculations.
Applications for the MadgeTech PRTemp140 data logger:
- Autoclave validation and mapping
- Steam sterilization
- Canning and cooking pouches
- Pressurized process reactors
- Beverage production including wine and soda
These additional components are required for the operation of your product. We strongly advise you to purchase these components unless you already own them or own a suitable alternative.
Carrying cases, spare cases
Please consider these optional accessories.