Dwyer CLD20 Combustible Leak Detector
Quickly locates leaking gases such as methane, butane, ammonia, ethylene oxide, alcohols, industrial solvents and other combustible or toxic gases
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Pre-programmed Fuels (partial listing): Methane, Natural gas, Ammonia, Hydrogen, Butane, Propane, Acetone, Ethylene Oxide, Halon, Hydrogen Sulphide, Alcohol, Jet Fuel. Lacquers and Thinners
- Sensitivity: 50 ppm
- Response Time: Less than 1 second
- Solid state semiconductor sensor
- Ambient Operating Temperature/RH: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C), 0 to 80% RH (non-condensing).
- Power Requirements: 9 V alkaline battery, installed functional, user replaceable
- Battery Life: Approximately 10 hours of continuous usage
- Alarm Settings:
- Audio: adjustable tick rate 75dB @ 1 ft (30 cm)
- Visual: flashing LED
- 16" (40 cm) flexible gooseneck probe
The Dwyer CLD20 combustible leak detector allows users to quickly locate leaks of combustible gases. Methane, butane, ammonia, ethylene oxide, alcohols, industrial solvents and other combustible or toxic gases are accurately detected by the CLD20. The adjustable tick rate accelerates as the sensor tip approaches a leak and can be re-zeroed to pinpoint the exact location of the leak. The Dwyer CLD20 offers visual LED indication of leak level and automatically recalibrates when turned off and on. Flexible gooseneck and small sensor head allows use in tight, difficult to reach areas.
This product can be used in the following applications: