Dwyer MW-1 Wind Meter
Pocket wind meter measures wind speeds up to 65 mph as well as temperature
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Air Velocity Range: 0 to 30 m/s, 0 to 5860 ft/min, 0 to 90 km/h, 0 to 65 mph, 0 to 55 knots
- Temperature/Wind-chill Ranges: 14 to 113°F (-10 to 45°C)
- Wind speed: ±5% of reading
- Temperature: ±3.6°F (±2°C)
- Resolution: 0.1 m/s, 19 ft/min, 0.3 km/h, 0.2 mph, 0.2 knots.
- Sample Time: 1 reading per second.
- Water-resistant pp to 3 ft (1 meter).
- User replaceable lithium metal battery, installed
- CE approved
What's in the Box
Measure wind speed and temperature with the Dwyer MW-1 Pocket Wind Meter. Easily view readings on the four digit 2" (51 mm) high LCD display with wind speed bar graph. Selectable air velocity ranges include m/s, ft/min, km/h, mph, and knots. Ambient temperature recorded in °F or °C. The MW also features automatic shut-off, detailed instruction manual and protective plastic water resistant housing that floats. Accessories include a lanyard.
This product can be used in the following applications: