FLIR IM75 Insulation Tester / Digital Multimeter
Insulation tests can be performed instantly, continuously and over a timed duration for in-depth assessment
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Free FLIR Tools Mobile app
- Insulation tester, up to 20GΩ resistance
- PI, DAR, and Earth Bond resistance
- ±1.5% insulation resistance accuracy
- Test voltages up to 1000V
- ±3.0% test voltage accuracy
- Multi-color LED indicator
- AC/DC voltages up to 1000V
- Capacitance measurements up to 10mF
- Frequency measurements up to 40kHz
- Diode test
What's in the Box
- TA81 CAT IV test probes
- TA50 magnetic hanging strap
- 6xAAA batteries
- User manual/CD
The Flir IM75 Insulation Tester / Digital Multimeter is both an advanced multifunction digital multimeter and premier handheld insulation tester for installation, troubleshooting and maintenance professionals. The IM75 includes several specialty insulation modes including: Polarization Index, Dielectric Absorption and Earth Bond Resistance.
The IM75 features advanced insulation modes including insulation resistance up to 20 GΩ, PI, DAR, and earth bond resistance. The multiple ranges of resistance insulation test levels available via rotary switch are 50V, 100V, 250V, 500V and 1000V. The multi-color LED indicator (with compare mode) makes pass/fail determinations easy and visible.
The VFD Mode provides superior accuracy on variable controlled drive equipment. Remote viewing of real time readings on Android and iOS smartphones and tablets with METERLiNK connectivity and free FLIR Tools Mobile app. Transmit readings to METERLiNK-enabled FLIR thermal imaging cameras to document and analyze thermal changes during insulation measurements.
Please consider these optional accessories.