Dwyer 1950 Pressure Switch
Explosion-proof differential pressure switch offers compact size, low cost and weatherproof protection
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- For use with air and non-combustible, compatible gases
- Pressure Limits:
- Continuous: 1950's - 45" w.c. (0.11 bar); 1950P's - 35 psi (2.41 bar); 1950P-50 only - 70 psi (4.83 bar)
- Surge: 1950's - 10 psi (0.69 bar); 1950P's - 50 psi (3.45 bar); 1950P-50 only - 90 psi (6.21 bar)
- Enclosure Rating: NEMA 3 (IP54), NEMA 7 and 9
- Switch Type: Single-pole double-throw (SPDT)
- Electrical Connections: 3 screw type, common, normally open and normally closed
- Process Connections: 1/8" female NPT
- Diaphragm mounts in vertical position
- Agency Approvals: CE, CSA, FM, UL
The Dwyer 1950 series pressure switches combine the best features of the popular Dwyer 1900 series pressure switch with an integral explosion-proof and weatherproof housing, making it an exceptional value for either application. It is CE, UL and CSA listed, FM approved for use in Class I, Div 1, Groups C and D, Class II Groups E, F, and G and Class III hazardous atmospheres. The NEMA 3, 7 & 9 approved enclosure includes a drain plug and O-ring seal in cover making it both raintight and weatherproof. Electrical connections are easily made by removing front cover. For convenience the set point adjustment screw is located on the outside of the housing. Twelve models offer set points from .03 to 20" w.c. (7.5 to 5 kPa) and from .5 to 60 psi (0.035 to 3.5 bar). The unit is very light and compact - about half the weight and bulk of other explosion-proof or weatherproof switches with separate enclosures.
CAUTION: the Dwyer 1950 pressure switch is for use only with air or compatible gases. Applications with hazardous atmospheres and a single positive pressure may require special venting.
This product can be used in the following applications: