Dwyer 1950G Pressure Switch
Explosion-proof pressure switch for compatibility with natural gas
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- For use with air and compatible combustible gases
- Temperature Limits: 0 to 140°F (-17 to 60°C
- Pressure Limits: 45" w.c. (11.2 kPa) continuous; 10 psig (68.95 kPa) surge
- NEMA 3 (IP54), NEMA 7 and 9 rated enclosure
- Switch Type: 1 Form C relay (SPDT)
- Power Requirements: 24 VDC ±10%. 120 or 240 VAC ±10% optional
- Internal terminal block electrical connections
- 1/8" female NPT process connection
- Set Point Adjustment: Screw type on top of housing
- ATEX, CE, CSA, FM, IECEx, UL approvals
The Dwyer 1950G Explosion-Proof Switch combines the best features of the popular Dwyer Series 1950 Pressure Switch with the benefit of natural gas compatibility. Units are rain-tight for outdoor installations, and are UL listed for use in Class I, Groups A, B, C, & D; Class II, Groups E, F, & G and Class III atmospheres, Directive 94/9/EC (ATEX) Compliant for CE ATEX II 2G Exd IIB+H2 T6, CSA & FM approved for Class I, Div. 1, Groups B, C, D; Class II, Div. 1, Groups E, F, G and Class III atmospheres IECEx Ex d IIB+H2 T6 (-40°C < Ta < +60°C). The 1950G is very compact, about half the weight and bulk of equivalent conventional explosion-proof switches.
Easy access to the SPDT relay and power supply terminals is provided by removing the top plate of the aluminum housing. A supply voltage of 24 VDC, 120 or 240 VAC is required. A captive screw allows the cover to swing aside while remaining attached to the unit. Adjustment to the set point of the switch can be made without disassembly of the housing.
This product can be used in the following applications: