Dwyer 641B Air Velocity Transmitter
Rugged air velocity transmitter provides accurate measurements in dirty air environments
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- For use with air and compatible, non-combustible gases
- Accuracy of up to 5%
- 1.5 second response time
- Process temperature limit: -40 to 176°F (-40 to 80°C)
- Power Requirements:12-35 VDC, 10-16 VAC. 1.5 A rating required on supply due to initial power surge drawn by transmitter
- 4-20 mA output, isolated 24V source, 3 or 4-wire connection.
- Output Filter: Selectable 0.5-15 (seconds)
- Loop Resistance: 600 ohms max
- Screw terminal electrical connections
- NEMA 4X (IP66) enclosure
The Dwyer 641B Air Velocity Transmitter uses a heated mass flow sensor technology. It has four user-selectable ranges from 250 FPM to 2000 FPM with four corresponding metric ranges of 1.25 MPS to 10 MPS. The 641 B provides an isolated 4-20 mA output proportional to the velocity.
The Dwyer 641B's steel sensor allows the unit to be used in dirty air environments. This rugged sensor is ideally suited for quick field cleaning from a simple cloth to a pulse of air from an air source. Proper sensor performance can be maintained in these polluted environments by easily removing dust and debris from the sensor which is problematic for Pitot tubes and other flow sensing transmitters.
This product can be used in the following applications: