Dwyer TTE Temperature Transmitter
Explosion-proof RTD temperature transmitter ideal for hazardous temperature measurement applications
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Pt1000 temperature sensor (0.00385 DIN)
- User selectable output temperature ranges between -30 to 250°F with a minimum span of 40°F
- Accuracy: Transmitter: ±0.1% F.S.; Probe: ±0.3% F.S.
- Thermal Drift Effects: ±0.02%/°C max.
- Probe lengths from 2 to 18”
- 1/2" male NPT process connection
- 1/2" female NPT conduit connection
- 4-20 mA (two wire loop powered) output signal
- Optional 2-line LCD display
- Weatherproof and Explosion-proof enclosure for Class I, Groups B, C, D; Class II, Groups E, F, G; Class III.
- CE, FM approved
The Dwyer TTE Explosion-Proof RTD Temperature Transmitter is the ideal product for hazardous temperature measurement applications. The TTE series has seven pre-programmed temperature ranges that are selectable via an internal dip switch. For those applications that need a custom range, the transmitter can be easily configured for any range between -30 to 250°F with a minimum span of 40°F. The span and zero can be quickly adjusted with a simple push button design. The compact housing allows for the transmitter to be mounted in virtually any application.
This product can be used in the following applications: