Fluke VT04A Visual Infrared Thermometer
14 to 482°F, ±2% accuracy, 28° x 28° field of view & 6.5 to 14μm spectral band
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- 14 to 482°F (-10 to +250°C) temp range
- ±2°C or ±2% of reading in °C accuracy
- Spectral band: 6.5 to 14μm
- Breakthrough affordability
- Built-in digital camera
- Time-lapse image capture
- High/low temperature alarms
- Thermal heat map blends digital and thermal images to show the exact location of the issue. Blend between 0%, 25%, 50%, 75%, and full thermal with one button
- Fully automatic with built-in intelligence
- Soft case included
- SmartView software for producing professional reports
- Stores up to 10,000 images included 4GB SD card
- Hot and cold spot trackers
- Best-in-class field of view for tight spaces: 28° x 28°
- Runs on 4 AA batteries
What's in the Box
- Soft case
- Micro SD card and adapter
- 4 AA batteries
- SmartView® software (available for download)
- Printed quick start guides
The Fluke VT04A visual infrared thermometer bridges the gap between low cost IR thermometers and higher priced thermal imagers by combining the convenience of a spot thermometer with the visual advantage of an infrared camera to create a brand new tool category capable of instantly identifying the exact location of a problem.
Featuring a highly portable, handheld design and simplicity of operation, the Fluke VT04A incorporates a built-in digital camera with a thermal map to identify problem areas. Exclusive technology allows users to overlay the digital image with the thermal image and blend the images in values of 0%, 25%, 50%, 75%, and full thermal with one button.
The Fluke VT04A visual infrared thermometer is easy to operate and requires no training. The unit is fully automatic with built-in intelligence. The VT04A has a temperature range from 14 to 482°F (-10 to +250°C) with an accuracy of ±2°C or ±2% of reading. The 28° x 28° field of view is best-in-class for tight spaces while the advanced optics provides outstanding resolution and images four times sharper than the older Fluke VT02 visual infrared thermometer. The VT04A utilizes 4 AA batteries rather than rechargeable Li-Ion batteries like the VT04, making it simple to replace them when needed.
The Fluke VT04A can store up to 10,000 images on the included 4GB SD card and includes SmartView reporting software that is capable of producing professional quality reports. Additional feature for the VT04A include a Hi/Lo temperature alarm, time lapse image capture, and auto-monitor alarm which automatically captures images after a user selected temperature alarm has been triggered. Despite the features the Fluke VT04A is easy to operate and requires no training.
- Fluke VT04A Visual Infrared Thermometer Datasheet PDF (1.6 MB)
- Fluke SmartView IR Analysis and Reporting Software Datasheet PDF (1.2 MB)
- Fluke VT04A Visual Infrared Thermometer Manual PDF (2.9 MB)
- Fluke VT04A Visual Infrared Thermometer Quick Reference Guide PDF (1.7 MB)
Carrying cases, spare cases
Please consider these optional accessories.