Michell Instruments PC33 and PC52 Humidity Probes
Relative humidity probes with analog output and optional temperature measurement
Need Help? Call a Calibration Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Low cost PC33 with analog output is designed for HVAC applications
- PC52 with analog output is designed for accurate measurement in controlled environments
- Analog zero and span adjustment
- Measurement Range
- Humidity: 0-100% RH
- Temperature: -20 to +80°C (-4 to +176°F)
- Accuracy @ 23°C (73°F)
- Humidity: <±2% RH (PC52), <±3% RH (PC33)
- Temperature: ±0.2°C (PC52), ±0.3°C (PC33)
- RH Sensor Stability: ±1% RH / year
- RH Sensor Response Time: <10 sec typical (90% of the step change)
- Output Signal: 4–20 mA, 0 to 1, 0 to 5, 0 to 10 V
The Michell Instruments PC33 and PC52 series offer a comprehensive range of relative humidity probes for accurate, stable and repeatable measurements. Available with analog output signals, the PC series can be installed in a wide variety of applications. Optional temperature measurement is available for all models.
The Michell Instruments PC33 features an accuracy of ±3% RH with a single point calibration. The low cost PC33 is designed for HVAC applications. The PC52 is accurate to ±2% RH with two point calibration. The PC52 is designed for accurate measurement in controlled environments.
Please consider these optional accessories.