Krohne OPTIMASS 2000 Coriolis Mass Flow Meter
Large diameter mass flow meter developed to meet the demanding custody transfer requirements of the oil and gas industry
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Large diameter for bulk measurement and custody transfer of liquids and gases
- Stainless Steel measuring tubes (NACE Compliant)
- Super Duplex option offering a maximum operating pressure of 180 barg
- Innovative twin measuring tube design with large tube size, provide high flow rate capacity
- Easily drained and easy to clean
- Optional heating jacket
- High accuracy for custody transfer
- Optimized flow divider for minimum pressure loss
- Modular electronics concept: electronics and sensor are easy to replace
- Secondary containment up to 150 barg
The Krohne OPTIMASS 2000 coriolis mass flow meter is a large diameter instrument developed to meet the demanding custody transfer requirements of the oil and gas industry. The high performance of the OPTIMASS 2000 also makes it a suitable flow meter for the bulk measurement of petroleum and oil as well as products like syrup, molasses and raw chemicals.
Krohne OPTIMASS 2000 coriolis mass flow meters offer excellent accuracy and repeatability for all measured values. In addition to mass flow and density measurements, the OPTIMASS 2000 also calculates volume, density, and concentration. The OPTIMASS 6000 is compatible with the Krohne MFC 400 flow converters which can be either meter or remote mounted.
Krohne OPTIMASS 2000 meters are designed to handle tough applications. Tube material is high grade stainless steel . The OPTIMASS 2000 is available with a wide range of options to tailor the meter to the application including a range of flange connections. A number of hazardous area approvals, calibration certificates and custody transfer approvals are available as well.
These additional components are required for the operation of your product. We strongly advise you to purchase these components unless you already own them or own a suitable alternative.
This product can be used in the following applications: