WIKA LS-10 Pressure Transmitter
Submersible pressure transmitters for liquid level measurements of holding tanks, wet wells, and rivers
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Piezoresistive sensor technology
- 0-100 inH2O to 0-400 inWC
- 0-5 psi to 0-100 psi
- Accuracy up to 0.25% BFSL
- Temperature compensated from 32 to 122˚F
- 4-20 mA 2-wire output
- 10-30 VDC supply voltage
- G 1/2B process connection with removable protective cap
- Vented polyurethane cable
- Stainless steel body
- 2004/108/EEC, EN 61 326 Emission (Group 1, Class B) and Immunity (industrial locations)
- Rated IP 68 for permanent submersion
- Cable supports over 220 pounds of strain
The WIKA LS-10 liquid level transmitter is designed for economical and reliable performance in a wide variety of level measurement applications. It is especially well-suited for level measurement in water and wastewater plants, wells, holding tanks, wet cells and rivers.
The LS-10 is available in ranges from 0-100 inH2O to 0-400 inWC or 0-5 psi to 0-100 psi. All units have an accuracy of up to 0.25% BFSL and are temperature compensated from 32 to 122˚F. The rugged stainless steel body of the LS-10 is rated rated IP 68 for permanent submersion. The watertight vented cable can withstand over 220 pounds of strain allowing the transmitter to be supported without any additional cabling.
The WIKA LS-10 liquid level transmitter has a G 1/2B process connection with removable protective cap. The LS-10 has 4-20 mA 2-wire output and utilizes 10-30 VDC supply voltage.