WIKA PSD-30 Pressure Transmitters
Pressure transmitter with integral LED display and programmable solid state switches
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Piezoresistive sensor and thin-film sensor technology
- Available with single or dual NPN or PNP solid state switches
- High visibility, rugged 14-segment red LED display electronically rotates 180° for top-down installation
- Independent rotation between the M12x1 electrical connection and the display
- User-friendly, intuitive 3-key operation
- Versions with 4-20 mA or 0-10V analog output available
- Programming menu meets VDMA standards for user friendly navigation
The WIKA PSD-30 pressure transmitter combines outstanding design and functionality. The transmitter includes an integral display with 0.35" ( 9 mm) high digits. The display was designed to be as large as possible and positioned at an angle, so the pressure reading is visible from a distance of at least 10 feet. Time-proven and rugged LED technology with 14-segment display is used so alphanumeric messages are much easier to under-stand compared to typical 7-segment displays.
The PSD-30 includes large, ergonomically designed programming push buttons that provide the user with tactile feedback for immediate confirmation that the touch event was registered by the transmitter. The user-friendly menu navigation layout meets the new VDMA Standard form for fluid sensors. The goal of the VDMA is to simplify the use of pressure switches by standardizing menu navigation and display parameters.
The PSD-30 can be adjusted three different ways to fit specific installation requirements. The display and electrical connection can be rotated independently to maximize visibility while still orienting the electrical connection in the best position for the cable connector. If the transmitter is installed overhead or upside down the display can be electronically rotated 180°.
Time tested, proven WIKA thin film and piezoresistive pressure sensor technology is an integral part of the PSD-30 providing the high quality and long term reliability users demand