WIKA P-30 and P-31 Pressure Transmitters
Precision pressure transmitters capable of accuracy up to 0.05% of span
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Standard ranges from vacuum to 10,000 psi
- Piezoresistive sensor and thin-film sensor technology
- 0.1% accuracy with no additional temperature error between 50 and 140 °F (10 to 60°C)
- 0.05% accuracy available
- 1 kHz measuring rate for fast data acquisition
- Space saving, compact design
- Internal USB interface connection for calibration
- On-site calibration possible using product software
- Analog, USB and CANopen output signals available
- Full range of process and electrical connections
The WIKA P-30 and P-31 pressure transmitters have been developed for precision measurements and are capable of accuracy up to 0.05% of span. As a result of their active temperature compensation, these pressure transmitters have no additional temperature error in the range of 10 to 60°C. The compact design of both the P-30 and P-31 pressure transducers makes them ideal for mounting into test benches, such as 19" racks.
The WIKA P-30 and P-31 offer a wide selection of electrical connections, process connections and measuring ranges, as well as a large number of different output signals. In addition to the standard analog signals, USB and CANopen versions are also available. The P-30 and P-31 can quickly and easily be adjusted on site via a USB service interface and WIKA EasyCom configuration software.
The P-30 is a general purpose sensor while the P-31 includes a non-clogging flush diaphragm. Models with the USB signal output can save measured values and create custom reports thanks to the simple-to-use WIKA data logger software.