Testo 922 Dual Type K Thermometer
Measuring range: -58 to 1832°F (-50 to 1000°C), ideally suited for application in the HVAC field, 2-channel temperature measuring
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- 2-channel temperature measuring
- Differential temperature
- Measuring range: -58 to 1832°F (-50 to 1000°C)
- Accuracy ±1 digit, ±(0.5 °C +0.3% of mv) (-40 to +900 °C)
- Resolution 0.1 °C (-50 to +199.9 °C)
- ABS material housing
- Suited for applications in the HVAC field
- Continuous display of min/max values
- Hold-button for freezing measurement values
The Testo 922 Dual Type K Thermometer is especially suited to applications in the HVAC field. The measuring instrument records the temperature values of two connected thermocouple probes, and shows these simultaneously together with the differential temperature in the display. Measurement data transfer by radio additionally allows the measurement value from a further temperature probe to be displayed wirelessly.
With the TopSafe, and the probe plugged in, the measuring instrument has protection class IP65. The instrument continuously displays the minimum and maximum values. The measurement values shown in the display (current measurement value, fixed measurement value or the minimum/maximum value) can be printed out on site using the Testo report printer (optional). In addiition to this, the measurement values can be cyclically printed the intervals can be individually set.