Fluke 568 Ex Intrinsically Safe Infrared Thermometer
-40 to 1472°F, 50:1 (D:S), ±1% accuracy, stands up to tough industrial, electrical & mechanical environments, features hi & low alarms
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- -40 to 1472°F (-40 to 800°C) temperature range
- 50:1 distance to spot ratio
- Single-point laser
- 0.1 °C/0.1 °F display resolution
- 99 point data storage
- Hi/low alarms
- 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C) operating temperature
What's in the Box
- K-type thermocouple bead probe
- Conductive IS hard carrying case
- User's manual
The Fluke 568 Ex intrinsically safe infrared thermometer can be used in Class I Div 1 and Div 2 or Zone 1 and 2 hazardous environments anywhere in the world. The Fluke 568 has a measuring range of -40 to 1472°F (-40 to 800°C).
With a straight forward user interface and soft key menus, the Fluke 568 Ex makes even complex measurements easy. Quickly navigate and adjust emissivity, save data or turn on and off alarms, with just a few pushes of a button. All in a single intrinsically safe tool certified by major rating bodies from around the world.
- Fluke 561 / 566 / 568 Infrared Thermometer Declaration of Conformity PDF (142 KB)
- Fluke 568 Ex Intrinsically Safe Infrared Thermometer Statement of Memory Volatility PDF (18 KB)
- Fluke 568 Ex Intrinsically Safe Infrared Thermometer Declaration of Conformity PDF (154 KB)
- Fluke 568 Ex Intrinsically Safe Infrared Thermometer Getting Started PDF (226 KB)
- Fluke 56X Infrared Thermometer Manual Supplement PDF (286 KB)
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications: