Additel ADT 680 Digital Pressure Gauge
Advanced microprocessor technology & silicon pressure sensors with pressure ranges to 40,000 psi (2,800 bar)
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- 0.05% FS, 0.1% FS or 0.25% FS accuracy
- Up to 13 selectable pressure units
- Large, backlit display with 5-digit resolution
- Icon-based menu
- Display flash alert when pressure exceeds 120% of FS
- Stainless wetted surface construction
- IP67 (submersible in 1 meter of water)
- Drop-tested from 1 meter
- 2 AA alkaline batteries
- CE RTTE, FCC ID, IC ID Certificates
- NIST traceable calibration with data included
The Additel ADT 680 digital pressure gauge is an accurate, reliable, and economic solution for a wide range of pressure applications. It is loaded with functionality yet remarkably easy to use. To reach the best performance, every silicon pressure sensor is specially aged, tested, and screened before assembly. With data logging and wireless features, the 680W gauge can store pressure measurement data in the internal memory or connect wirelessly to display on a PC. Applications include precision pressure measurement, field gauge calibration, pressure safety valve testing, and pressure regulator testing.
Please consider these optional accessories.