GE Druck PACE1001 Barometer
High precision barometric indicator and recorder designed for monitoring in laboratories, airfields and other applications
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Utilizes GE’s unique range of Resonant Pressure Sensor technology
- Pressure ranges 750-1150 mbar (10.9-16.7 psi, 75-115 Kpa), absolute
- Choice of precision up to 0.025 mbar/0.0003625 psi
- Data logging as standard with on screen replay
- Selectable numeric or graphic display
- High resolution touch screen operation
- Intuitive icon driven task menu structure
- Airfield Task as standard: Display QFE, QFF or QNH in pressure units or as altitude in feet or meters
- Leak Test Option
- Analog Output option
- Voltage Free Contact option
- RS232, IEEE connectivity, Ethernet and USB as standard
- Min/Max/Average display
- Compatible with software packages
- 28 selectable pressure units plus 4 user defined units
The GE Druck PACE 1001 barometer is a precision indicator and recorder designed for monitoring in laboratories, airfields and other applications. Bringing together the latest measurement technology from GE, the PACE1001 offers an elegant, fast, flexible and economical solution to barometric indication and monitoring.
The PACE1001 employs digitally characterized pressure sensors which offer the quality, stability and precision. The unit has a pressure range of 750-1150 mbar absolute (10.9 to 16.7 psi or 75 to115 Kpa) and offers three levels of precision to accommodate specification and budget requirements. Optional external IDOS universal pressure modules can be connected to add more pressure measurement capability.
The PACE1001 includes a color, touch screen display that can be configured to indicate pressure measurement simultaneously from up to three sensors either graphically or numerically. Measurements can also be logged to an internal memory over a customized time period, sample rate and trigger. The results are then ready for replay on the display or can be saved to a USB storage device or exported to a PC. Pressure measurements can also be re-transmitted via one of the communication ports.
The Airfield task is supplied as standard with the PACE1001 barometer and enables the user to display QFE, QFF or QNH in pressure units or as altitude in feet or meters. There are also a number of optional features that can be selected:
- Leak Test: The leak test measures leak rate over the measure dwell time. At the start of the test, the instrument measures the applied test pressure of the user system. The instrument records the pressure change during measure dwell time. On completion the display shows the leak rate results, with leak rate per second or per minute in the current pressure units selected.
- Analog Output: The analog output can be programmed via the setup menu screen to output a signal proportional to the instrument range selected. This allows the instrument to interface with PC or PLC I/O cards, remote displays, chart recorders or other data logging equipment. Users can select outputs of 0 to 10 V, 0 to 5 V, -5 to 5 V and 0/4 to 20 mA.
- Volt Free Contacts: Volt free contacts enable control of peripheral devices such as vacuum pumps, ovens, etc. Each VFC option has three independent volt-free NO/NC relay contacts. A number of conditions can be set within a PACE1001 instrument to trigger a relay toggling its contacts.
Please consider these optional accessories.