Krohne OPTISOUND 3030 C Ultrasonic Level Gauge
Liquids and solids in virtually all industries, particularly in water and waste water management
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Process temperature: -40 to 176°F (-40 to 80°C)
- Process fitting: compression ﬂange DN 100 or mounting strap
- Process pressure: -0.2 to 1 bar, -20 to 100 kPa, -2.9 to 14.5 psi
- two-wire/four-wire 4 to 20 mA/HART signal output
- Measuring range:
- Liquids; 0.6 to 15m (2 to 49.2ft)
- Solids; 0.6 to 7m (2 to 23ft)
- Noncontact flow measurement and detection in open channels
- Sumps, water and wastewater basins
The Krohne OPTISOUND 3030 C Ultrasonic Level Gauges are especially suitable for level measurement of liquids and solids. The OPTISOUND 3030 C has a measuring of 0.6 to 15m (2 to 49.2ft) for liquids and 0.6 to 7m (2 to 23ft) for solids.
Short ultrasonic pulses in the range of 18 kHz to 35 kHz are emitted by the transducer to the product surface, reﬂected there and received by the transducer. The pulses travel at the speed of sound - the elapsed time from emission to reception of the signals depends on the level in the vessel.
The latest microcomputer technology and the proven processing software select the level echo from among any number of false echoes and calculate the exact distance to the product surface. An integrated temperature sensor detects the temperature in the vessel and compensates the inﬂuence of temperature on the signal running time.
By simply entering the vessel dimensions, a level-proportional signal is generated from the distance. It is not necessary to ﬁll the vessel for adjustment.
- Krohne OPTISOUND 3030 C 2-Wire Ultrasonic Level Gauge Manual PDF (1.3 MB)
- Krohne OPTISOUND 3030 C Ultrasonic Level Gauge Manual PDF (1.1 MB)
- Krohne Level Meter Application Data Sheet PDF (444 KB)
- Instrumart's Level Application Form PDF (115 KB)