Extech EX613 Dual Input Clamp Meter
Clamp-on multimeter with dual thermocouple input and non-contact voltage detection
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- AC current: 400A
- DC current: 400A
- AC/DC voltage: 600V
- DC µA current: 4000µA
- Resistance: 40.000MΩ
- Capacitance: 10pF to 40,000µF
- Frequency: 40MHz
- Temperature (type-K): -58 to 1832°F
- Basic accuracy: ±1.5%
- True RMS measurements for accurate AC Voltage and Current measurements
- Dual type K thermocouple input with Differential Temperature function (T1, T2, T1-T2)
- Built-in non-contact Voltage detector with LED alert
- DC µA multimeter function for HVAC flame rod Current measurements
- Data Hold plus fast Peak Hold of current surges during motor startup
- Measures motor capacitors to 40,000µF
- 1.25" (32mm) jaw opening for conductors up to 500MCM
- Auto power off with audible alert and disable function
- Autoranging with manual override
The Extech EX613 Dual Input Clamp Meter is a 400A clamp-on True RMS multimeter ideally suited for residential electricians, HVAC professionals, and light industrial maintenance technicians. The EX613 is a versatile instrument capable of accurate measurements of AC current, AC/DC voltage, resistance, capacitance, frequency and temperature via dual type-k thermocouple input. The EX613 also features DC current measurement.
The Extech EX613 clamp meter is constructed of rugged double molded housing and features 1.25" jaws which are large enough to accommodate conductors up to 500 MCM. Readings are displayed on a large LCD with a 40,000 count to offer high resolution over wider ranges. Other features of the Extech EX613 include Data Hold and Peak Hold features to allow capture of current surges during motor start-up and other electrical transients, DC µA multimeter function for HVAC flame rod Current measurements, auto power off with audible alert and disable function, non-contact voltage detector with LED alert, and autoranging with manual override.
The Extech EX613 dual input clamp meter ships complete with meter; CAT III-600V, double molded test leads; 9V battery; two Type-K bead wire probes; and carrying case.