AEMC Model 603 TRMS Clamp On Meter
True InRush™, Adapter function, Delta relative function, Temperature measurement and more.
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- 1000V CAT IV Rated
- UL 94 flame retardant self-extinguishing
- IP54 Rated
- 10,000-count blue electroluminescent backlit display
- Measures up to 1000VAC (1400V peak), 1000VDC and AC and DC with resolution to 10mV
- Measures up to 2000AAC and 3000ADC
- Measures temperature in °F or °C using a K-type Thermocouple
- Measures frequency to 20kHz with 0.1Hz resolution
- Auto selects AC or DC measurement voltage
- True InRush™ current measurement with 1mS capture
- Delta relative function for tracking deviation from reference values
- Jaw opening up to 2.36"
- Leads are constructed with a flexible silicone material
The AEMC Model 603 TRMS Clamp On Meter provides a new standard for safety and measurement capability not available in any other clamp meter sold today. Safety Rated at 1000V CAT IV, it is safe to operate in all electrical environments. It is rugged enough for the most demanding work environments and will withstand both dust and water spray with its IP54 rating. It is ergonomically designed and easily used by one hand, including function selection and button pushing even with a glove on. In addition to the standard measurement of volts, amps, frequency, resistance, diode checking and continuity, the Model 603 offers several unequaled functions including: True InRush™, Adapter function, Delta relative function, Temperature measurement and more.
- General purpose electrical troubleshooting
- Motor start up analysis
- Voltage troubleshooting
- Bond and continuity checking
- Temperature analysis
This product can be used in the following applications: