AEMC Model 514 Clamp On Meter
Hall Effect sensor technology that provides both DC and AC current measurements to 1000A
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- 1000AAC or 1000AAC/DC current measurements
- 750VAC or 1000VDC volt measurements
- TRMS measurements
- Resistance measurements to 4000Ω
- Continuity with beeper below 40Ω
- Frequency measurements from V and A
- Operating Temperature: -14° to 122°F (-25 to 50°C)
- Diode test
- 1ms Peak function for fast captureof signals
- Hold function to “freeze” readings
- Push-button for easy ADC zeroing
- Large, easy-to-read 4000-count display
- 42-segment analog bargraph
The AEMC® Model 514 Clamp On Meter is a general purpose professional clamp-on meter that measures up to the toughest standards. it is built into a rugged mechanical case and is designed using quality polycarbonate materials. This meter offers a complete set of measurement ranges and is in compliance with international safety and quality standards to ensure professional and reliable measuring tools. The Auto-Ranging function provides the best measurement range and resolution for troubleshooting. It also has a high resolution 40A range.
The Model 514 measures AC Amps, AC Volts, as well as DC Volts, Ohms, Continuity (with beeper), Frequency (from V or A) and has a Diode Test function. It also uses Hall Effect sensor technology that provides both DC and AC current measurements to 1000A.
The Model 514 is comfortable in size, provides one-handed operation. The tapered and hooked jaw design facilitates maneuvering in crowded wiring and breaker panels, making it easy to select conductors. The jaw opening accommodates one 750MCM cable or two 350MCM cables. The large and easy-to-read 4000-count LCD features comprehensive user information symbols, such as low battery, polarity, overload, and an analog bargraph for easy trend readings. It is also equipped with a Data Hold function that freezes the measurement for later viewing, Min/Max, and a fast 1ms Peak Hold function for capture of signals.
The Model 514 is a True RMS clamp-on that provides RMS measurements for today's non-linear electrical environments.
The Model 514 includes:
- Pair of test leads (red/black with probe tips)
- 9V battery
- Soft carrying pouch
- User manual
- Commercial, industrial, residential and HVAC troubleshooting
- Power panel, junction box and battery bank monitoring
- AC or DC motor testing
- Power plant troubleshooting
- Electrical testing and troubleshooting on traditional and non-linear loads, such as adjustable speed drives and computers