Condec 58483 Pressure Trap
Pressure Trap for the UPC5000 and UPC5010
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Stainless steel construction
- Max pressure 3000 psi
- Max temp 200°F
- Virtually no maintenance required
This product is an accessory for the following products:
Feature and specs include:
- Pressure trap housing and fittings are all stainless steel construction.
- Maximum working pressure is 3000 psi, and maximum working temperature is 200° F.
- Unit connects between calibrator test port and test hose. Always vent system pressure prior to connecting or disconnecting.
- External nut assembly with Buna-N O-ring (part #55573) and teflon back-up washer (part #57027) makes for a positive seal.
- Virtually no maintenance required. Approximately every two months apply a light coating of fluorinated krytox grease (part #55593) to both sides of O-ring and back-up washer, as well as, to the quick-disconnect fitting (mates with test hose) inner seal.
- For ease of cleaning, the only tool required is a 1-1/4" wrench. Always disconnect from calibrator and test hose prior to cleaning.