AEMC K100 & K110 DC/AC MicroProbes
Acurate AC/DC current measurement of very low currents with 50μAdc sensitivity
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Measures extremely low level DC from 100µA
- Outputs signal proportional to total current (AC + DC)
- Low noise
- Compact size and non-contact clamp-on convenience
- Simple plug-in operation
- For use with DMMs and oscilloscopes
- Accurate display of waveforms
- Red LED indicates momentary or continuous overload
- Green LED indicates power and battery condition
- Double insulation
- CE mark
The AEMC K100 & K110 DC/AC MicroProbes have exceptional AC/ DC current measurement capabilities. Their very small size and "clip" shape make them ideal for probing and measuring in tight wiring areas such as circuit boards, 4 to 20mA process loops or automotive electronic circuitry.
The K100 model is an excellent companion to all DMMs and instruments that will benefit from the probe's high sensitivity, dynamic range and waveform displaying characteristics. It provides a 1mV/mA output and is designed for versatility and general low current applications.
The K110 model provides higher sensitivity and better accuracy with an output of 10mV/mA.
Both models provide AC + DC output signal proportional to the total current under test, without the need of probe ranging or signal filtering. True RMS measurements with total AC + DC components are possible. The K100 & K110 each include a 9V battery and user manual.
AEMC K100 & K110 DC/AC MicroProbes Applications
- Industrial process controls (4 to 20mA current loops)
- Electronic circuit design, testing and repair
- Automobile wiring and engine control systems
- Avionics systems maintenance and repair
- Shipboard maintenance and repair
- Fault and signal location in complex networks
- Ground and leakage current measurement
- Pre-deployment testing of power-conscious equipment