AEMC MN261 AC Current Probe
Rugged hooked jaw probe facilitates clamping and hooking onto conductors
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Measurement range of 0.1 to 24A, 0.5 to 240Aac
- Large jaw opening accommodates conductors up to 250MCM
- 40Hz to 10kHz response
- 100mVac/Aac – 10mVac/Aac output signals
- Double Insulation
- CE Mark
- Designed to EN 61010, 600V Cat. III safety standard
- UL approved for Canada and United States
The AEMC MN261 AC current probe is the latest in compact AC current probes designed to meet the most stringent demands in industry and electrical contracting. Model MN261 meets EN 61010, 600V, Cat. III safety standards and is CE Marked and UL approved in Canada and United States.
The MN261 has a 0.78" (20mm) jaw opening and accommodate conductors up to 250MCM. The unique hooked jaw design facilitates clamping and hooking onto conductors. Polycarbonate materials and ultrasonic welding are used throughout to ensure ruggedness and overall lasting reliability.
The MN261 is designed for DMMs, loggers, recorders and oscilloscopes. It uses tape-wound cores to further improve its high and low end performance. Rated at 200Arms, it has a measurement range to 240Arms.
AEMC MN261 AC Current Probe Applications
- Measuring in breaker panels
- Industrial loads
- Residential and commercial sites
- Data logging/recording